Here’s some info about the authors of this site:

Hi! My name is Connor Murphy and I am an eighth grader at St. Edward Epiphany School. I am 13 years old and enjoy playing golf, basketball, and flag football. I have been at SEES since Pre-Kindergarten, so it’s been 10 years. In my free time I like to read and spend time with friends and family. I have two siblings at the school, Jackson, who is in the 5th grade, and Cate, who is in 1st grade. I also have two cousins at the school, Ellie, who is also in first grade, and Ben, who is in Pre-K. Last year I won the Georgette Richards Scholarship, which is by far the biggest honor I have ever received. I placed fifth in the nation at the Citizenship Bee, which is a side competition at the National History Bee. Here are some interesting facts about me. My favorite singer is Darius Rucker, my role models(besides my parents) are Jordan Spieth and Stephen Curry, two people who prove you don’t have to be the biggest to be the best. Some fears of mine include heights, spiders, sharks, and snakes. My favorite movies are Spiderman Homecoming and Happy Gilmore. My favorite book is A Night Divided, and my favorite place to vacation is Hilton Head, SC. Lastly my favorite sports teams are the Golden State Warriors and Virginia Cavaliers. I hope to see you around the school!

Hello! My name is Ali Myers. I am thirteen years old and am an eighth grader here at SEES. This school year will be my tenth year attending St. Edward-Epiphany School. In my free time, I enjoy playing softball, spending time with my friends, and spending time with my little brother and going to our neighborhood park. I have two siblings. My older brother graduated from SEES two years ago. During his time at St. Edward’s, he received the Gertrude Richards Scholarship. Connor, the other eighth grader who will be writing the blog with me, also was one of the recipients of this scholarship. He is now a sophomore attending Clover Hill High School in the Math and Science Program. My younger brother is currently a kindergartner attending St. Edward-Epiphany School, and my mom is a kindergarten teacher here as well. Some interesting things about me are, my favorite singer is Carrie Underwood and I love country music. My favorite college sports team is the University of Alabama. I was born in Atlanta, Georgia and my family and I moved here when I was just three years old. My favorite place to visit is the Gulf Shores in Alabama (where my grandparents live). I am very excited to be able to be a part of this blog this year and feel that it will be a great opportunity.